Grady Can’t Live Without You
The Grady Health Foundation wants to be your philanthropic partner. We understand that giving is a personal decision and we are honored that you are considering making a gift to the Foundation. We are delighted to support you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your gift and to provide ongoing communication how your funding is used to support our critical work in the Atlanta community.
You Need Grady
- Grady is the premier Level 1 Trauma Center within 100 miles of Atlanta. Its operating room is staff by Emory and Morehouse physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Grady handles nearly 3,000 acute trauma admissions each year in its nationally acclaimed emergency room.
- Grady’s Burn unit, Stroke Center, Neo-natal unit and Cancer centers are state-of-the-art facilities. Complimented by top flight other health care services, such as its Sickle Cell, Infectious Disease, Diabetes and Poison Centers, Grady provides the most comprehensive health care programming in Georgia.
- Grady works in coalition with its health care partners to create coordinated health care options for the region.
- Grady operates 6 neighborhood health centers that provide primary health care to Atlanta families. With improved wait times, a new fleet of ambulances, and its own pharmacy, Grady is a full-service health care provider.
- Grady is a teaching hospital. One in every four doctors practicing in Georgia has received training from Grady.
Grady Needs You
- Grady Hospital is public/private partnership and depends on contributions from the private sector to advance the work of physicians and the services and research they provide.
- Without the generous support of donors just like you, there would be no emergency health care provider in Atlanta with the advanced skills and equipment offered by Grady.